Do you want to follow STMA using Twitter, but haven't signed up? It's easy! Just follow these 7 steps and you are on your way to becoming better informed about all that is happening in the industry. Below, we have included a sample of the variety and scope of tweets that you'll see by being a follower @Field Experts. STMA also uses Twitter exclusively to notify its membership when new job openings are posted in the STMA Career Center.
Sign up today! Here are the instructions from Twitter:
1. Go to http://twitter.com and find the sign up box, or go directly to https://twitter.com/signup.
2. Enter your full name, email address and a password.
3. Click Sign up for Twitter.
4. On the next page, you can select a username (usernames are unique identifiers on Twitter) - type your own or choose one that is suggested. You'll be notified if the username you want is available.
5. Double check your name, email address, password and username.
6. Click Create My Account. You may be asked to complete a Captcha to verify that you are human.
7. Twitter will send a confirmation email to your email address. Click on the link and you're signed up and ready to follow us!
@NashvilleSounds open new stadium w/ natural grass. 100K sq. ft. of Tiffway Bermuda Grass. http://tnne.ws/1Ihql1x #SportsTurf @MiLB_PR
Few months away from #Wimbledon & we are already thinkin' about the natural grass #tennis season! http://bit.ly/1xiiC24 #SportsTurf
"It's possible to make any athletic field maintenance program a little more environmentally-friendly." http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/72ce9a29#/72ce9a29/62 ... @AthleticBiz
Did you know there are almost 200 Certified Sports Field Managers? Learn more about the CSFM program: http://stma.org/csfm-program . #SportsTurf
Did you know Bent Oak Farm in Alabama supplied the natural grass #turf to #SuperBowlXLIX? More info: http://yellowhammernews.com/sports/alabamas-little-known-indispensable-contribution-super-bowl-xlix/ .... #SportsTurf