DO NOT DELETE THIS PAGE.
Answering Questions about Synthetic & Crumb Rubber
For more information on how Buffalo Communications has been - and will continue to be - communiating STMA's "Natural Grass Story" to the media (and, by extension, the public at large), please visit this page.
NBC News recently aired a segment on the issue of crumb rubber and synthetic fields. Please visit our synthetic resources page here or our natural grass resource page here for more information on these types of fields. If you are contacted directly by the media for comment, feel free to pass along the request to STMA's public relations agency, Buffalo Communications, to review further on your behalf. These requests can be directed to Glenn Gray firstname.lastname@example.org. If STMA can be of assistance to you personally, please contact our headquarters staff at 800-323-3875 or STMAInfo@STMA.org.
STMA Twitter Feed
- CA drought boosts business for artificial lawn installers; water companies resist
- Latest Ripken Experience baseball facility to have all synthetic fields
- STC Exhibitor Showcase Sept 30 in San Antonio
- Missouri State University opens new field hockey stadium
- Freely available evapotranspiration maps help improve irrigation accuracy